- For The Win: Barack Obama responding to Romney`s claim US Naval Strength was greater in 1916 (?!)
"Well, Governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets."
- "You know, I take that as a compliment... Better a MILF than a cougar... so tell him I said thank-you."
BC Premier Christie Clark on a talk radio show
- Charlie Sheen
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special. I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars."
- "The Arab Spring, Occupy Wall Street and the recent presidential elections have shown the power of real-time communications and citizen journalism, but today it’s still difficult for citizen journalists to earn money on even the most amazing content."
Anton Gelman, chief executive, Cont3nt.com
- John Sculley – Former CEO of Apple and PepsiCo
"Digital Health feels like the PC industry in the early '80′s."
- "Our Nation's 41st president George H W Bush has passed away in Houston. Tune to WBAP 820 AM for the latest."
News Talk WBAP
- "A message erroneously reporting the death of President George H.W. Bush was sent out moments ago by WBAP News," it said. "Mr. Bush has not passed away. We sincerely apologize for this error."
WBAP News director Rick Hadley
- Lady Gaga on her fans.
"Some artists want your money so they can buy Range Rovers and diamond bracelets, but I don't care about that kind of stuff. I want your soul."
- Joel Stein, Time.com Can Obama Overcome the Urkel Effect?
"Obama has done a good job passing, with his nice suits, easy smile and attractive wife. But those are just the over-30 nerd trappings of success... Sure, he played high school basketball, but how many cool kids play indoor sports in Hawaii?"
- "As far as trade is concerned, Canadian businessmen don’t know who Pussy Riot are."
Konstantin Trofimov, Russia’s trade commissioner to Canada