Your actions here are repugnant because:
- It endorses a commercial view of the beauty ideal for women, in particular mocking natural facial hair
- It was clearly developed by wealthy and privileged women who conform to the ideals of fashion magazine attractiveness
- It is racist toward all woman of Latin American, Mexican, Spanish and South American descent, who are differently hirsute
- It trivializes the work of an artist who struggled her entire life to have a successful career from under the shadow of Diego Rivera
- It rips off the work of a Canadian artist, namely the film “Stupidity” by Albert Nereneberg
- It is not even clever
You are a tax-funded institution and are only entitled to your suck at the public teat if you conform to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
The Art Gallery of Ontario is racist and anti-women, and steals from artists.
The person responsible for this abhorrent promotion must be fired, an apology issued, and a donation made to a Latin American women's art collective.